Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kimmy Schmidt Makes me Blog Again!




If you know me, you know I have a tendency to start blogs for things I think I'm going to like. It's fun for me, I had a True Blood blog from the beginning that actually had a lot of readers. Then there was the ill-fated Friends with Better Lives blog. I really enjoyed that show, but it didn't last that long. There was also the hope that How I met Your Dad would take off, you know it didn't! So it's time for me to move on and with a show I feel will have better writers. (sorry anyone I offended just now, sort of)





RIP FWBL and HIMYD

Things that make This a Potential Winner





  • Tina Fey and Robert Carlock are the creators
  • It's streaming on Netflix giving it a lot more freedom. 
  • Ellie Kemper is the lead character who escapes from a doomsday cult.
  • Jane Krakowski is in it!

There is just so much potential. 

I have high hopes for this show. I am excited there's already a two-season order so I know I will at least have two seasons to blog about it. Stay tuned for my thoughts on the first episode and all the fun that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment